1. 首页
  2. 好文分享

你知道吗,在国外吃饭光盘可能很不礼貌!

⊙这些礼仪你知道吗?⊙

You may consider yourself to be a polite person, but we bet you never thought that even the amount of food you leave on your plate says a lot about you. The way you pass the salt and even the way you wear your handbag have etiquette rules!

你可能认为自己是一个很有礼貌的人,但我敢打赌,你肯定没想到你盘中剩下多少食物也能暴露出你的很多问题。怎么递盐、怎么背包都有各自的一套礼仪。

You don’t leave one bite on your plate.

不在盘中留点食物。

You make eye contact when sipping your beverage.

喝饮料时和人眼神交流。

You announce that you’re going to the restroom.

直言要去上厕所。

You don’t answer RSVP invita-tions within 24 hours.
不在24小时内回函。
You wear your handbag on your right side, not leaving your right arm free for shaking hands and socializing.

用右手拎包,不空出右手与人社交。

You snap at servers when dining out, instead of waving at them in a friendly manner.

用餐叫服务员打响指而不是举手礼貌示意。

You pass the salt without the pepper.

盐和胡椒不一起递。

You point with your index finger.
用食指指。
You clink glasses during a toast. Just drink!

举杯时杯子发出声响。喝就行了!

You gag your coworkers and friends with perfume.

香水喷太多。

You don’t re-rack/reset the equipment at the gym after using it.

健身房用完器械不复原。

You discuss important things over the phone, via text, or by email, instead of having a face-to-face conversation.

通过电话、短信、邮件谈论重要的事,而非面谈。

You block escalators and don’t let people off trains, elevators, and so on, before you get on.

挡住扶梯通道、电梯、火车等地不先下后上。

You swipe left or right when someone is showing you a picture on their phone.

别人给你看手机照片时随意翻动。

You over-share in social media.

在社交媒体上过度分享。

You greet people with the “dead fish”handshake, instead of having a strong, confident grip.

与人“死鱼式”握手,而非自信紧握。

本文来自投稿,不代表赛车群立场,如若转载,请注明出处:http://www.bjsc123.net/saiche/607.html

发表评论

电子邮件地址不会被公开。

联系我们

400-800-8888

在线咨询:点击这里给我发消息

邮件:admin@example.com

工作时间:周一至周五,9:30-18:30,节假日休息